This post by admin
Should I Blog? An Essential Question for Businesses Today.
The answer may very well be, “no.” Certainly for many, the answer is, “What’s a blog?” Fair enough. It’s quite normal for most business owners (especially these days) to be so busy working to keep their businesses running, they don’t have the time to keep up with the latest techniques for reaching out to new customers and clients. If you’re like many of our clients, however, you may have been saying to yourself, “I have to find a new way to develop more business, because the old ways don’t seem to be working as well these days.” Well, blogging is one of those “new” ways.
If the concept intrigues you even just a little bit, spend just two more minutes of your very precious time reading the list below to see if blogging is for you.
The 10 top reasons you should consider blogging for your business are:
- Your business is in need of an extremely inexpensive, professional online presence that can be easily found by potential clients and customers searching for your goods and/or services on the Internet.
- Your business has a product or service that is new to the market, that might need some explanation on what it’s for or how best to use it.
- Your business offers a knowledge-based service.
- Your business requires educating the customer in some way.
- Your business desires to receive feedback from others for the purpose of improving the company’s products and services.
- Your business offers a product or service that serves a special niche market that includes like-minded people with similar special interests.
- Your business could use some good press or needs to counteract bad press.
- Your website is more than five years old and/or has not been optimized for search engines.
- You desire to create loyal trusted relationships with current and future clients and customers.
- Your business has competitors that it needs to differentiate itself from.
If you would like to learn more about blogging, you can Google search blogs and learn more than you ever wanted to know about blogging.
Visit our website and check out the information on a Build Your Own Blog Site Workshop , or call me, Debra Deming at the NSBDC Reno office at (775) 784-1717 and make a counseling appointment to talk about your business. All our business counseling services are offered free so it can’t hurt.