This post by Bill Sims
Are you interested in contracting with the Federal Government to support wildland firefighting efforts? Plan now to attend a workshop in the Spring of 2011.
The Bureau of Land Management and it’s partner agencies are hosting a series of workshops across Nevada starting in February.
- February 10, 5-7 PM, Winnemucca BLM office
- February 12, 10-12 AM, Elko BLM office
- February 17, 5-7 PM, Las Vegas BLM office
- February 19, 10-12 AM, Ely BLM office
- March 9, 5-7 PM, Carson City BLM office
- March 23, 5-7 PM, Reno Forest Service Office
This is all the information we have available at this time, as more details, addresses etc. become available we will update this post.
Vendor Sponsors for this event include: Bureau of Land Management, Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Nevada Commission on Economic Development, and the U.S. Small Business Administration.