This post by admin
Nevada Microenterprise Initiative would like to invite you to an upcoming special event we will hold on December 1, 2011 at 5:30pm with Access to Healthcare (AHN), a non-profit discounted healthcare program for uninsured and underinsured Nevadans. AHN offers affordable healthcare services to members and their families.
To qualify for the AHN Discounted Healthcare Program:
- You must be currently uninsured
- You must be able to show proof of all income, such as a pay stub, income tax form or note from your employer, or child support and other money received from any source
- You must live in Nevada and show proof of residency in Nevada through something like a utility bill or rental agreement
- You must show a picture ID
- Your gross household income must be between the incomes listed on AHN’s income eligibility chart, for the number of people you wish to enroll in your membership program (for example, the number of people living in you home as your dependents).
- For more information, please visithttp://www.accesstohealthcare.org/home.asp .
Nevada Microenterprise Initiative is very excited to welcome you to this event so you can learn more about AHN and see if you may qualify for their services.
RSVP by November 25, 2011
to view original message from the Nevada Microenterprise Initiative click here